PDA

توجه ! این یک نسخه آرشیو شده میباشد و در این حالت شما عکسی را مشاهده نمیکنید برای مشاهده کامل متن و عکسها بر روی لینک مقابل کلیک کنید : آموزشنندروید بک آپDesire x

laklaklak
2013-04-14, 04:03 PM
باسلام یه آموزش بک آپ گیری از ناندروید برای Desire xتو سایت xdaدیدم متوجه نشدم مراحل به چه صورت است لطفا راهنمایی کنین cid_J15 این cidگوشی من هست
لینک سایت:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2210619 (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2210619)

Now that I have downloaded the .zip what should I do? and how should I restore the backup?

If the nandroid backup is done with CWM

1. You have the CWM recoveryalready installed. If not, you can install one with any CWM that is available for DX or use one that I attached on post #1 - CWM_recovery.img_Installer.zip (Credit to Claudyy for the recovery)
2. Extract the CWM Nandroid Backup to your desktop and find the folder in clockworkmod/backup/ (for my backup, it is 2013-03-28.03.26.36)
3. Copy this folder to your sdcard at the same location clockworkmod/backup/ so it will look something like this: clockworkmod/backup/2013-03-28.03.26.36
4. Reboot to recovery
5. Go to backup and restore and select restore
6. Select the right folder to restore. For this example is select 2013-03-28.03.26.36
7. Select Restore... sit back and relax let it finish its job. Once complete reboot.
8. Reboot to bootloader
9. Install the Stock Recovery - you can use STOCK_recovery.img_Installer.zip attached at post #1.
10. Reboot and you are ready to wait/check for JB OTA

If the nandroid backup is done with TWRP

1. You have the TWRP recovery already installed. If not, you can install one with any TWRP that is available for DX or use one that I attached on post #1 - TWRP_recovery.img_Installer.zip (Credit to neXus PRIME for the recovery)
2. Extract the TWRP Nandroid Backup to your desktop and find the folder in TWRP/BACKUPS/SERIALNO/ (for my backup, it is 2013-03-28--11-51-07)
3. Copy this folder to your sdcard at the same location TWRP/BACKUPS/SERIALNO/ so it will look something like this: TWRP/BACKUPS/SERIALNO/2013-03-28--11-51-07
4. Reboot to recovery
5. Go to Restore and select the right folder to restore. For this example is select 2013-03-28--11-51-07
6. Swipe to Restore... sit back and relax let it finish its job. Once complete reboot.
7. Reboot to bootloader
8. Install the Stock Recovery - you can use STOCK_recovery.img_Installer.zip attached at post #1.
9. Reboot and you are ready to wait/check for JB OTA

laklaklak
2013-04-14, 04:39 PM
آقا کسی نیست راهنمایی کنه؟